Write the text of your article here!
- ...that when Alfonso Cuarón became director for Prisoner of Azkaban, in order to acquaint himself with the three leads, he asked each of them to write an essay about their characters from a first-person perspective. True to character, Emma Watson (Hermione) wrote a 16-page essay, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) wrote a simple one-page summary, and Rupert Grint (Ron) never turned his in.
- ...that in the end credits of the Goblet of Fire film, it says: "No dragons were harmed in the making of this movie"?
- ...that Alan Rickman was the only Harry Potter cast member to find out their character's fate before the release of Deathly Hallows?
- ...that Neville Longbottom's wife, Hannah Abbott, became the landlady of the Leaky Cauldron?
- ...that Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore both see the same thing when looking into the Mirror of Erised; themselves happily reunited with their family?
- ...that when Fred and George Weasley bewitched snowballs to bounce off the back of Professor Quirrell's turban in the winter of the 1991–1992 school year, they were unknowingly hitting Voldemort in the face?